How we handle and use your information
We collect, hold and use some of the personal data you provide to us in order to provide you with the excellent professional service you expect from us.
The information within this document outlines how we do this in all situations where you provide us with your data.
Please read it carefully and ensure that you understand it.
INFORMATION APPLICABLE TO ALL CUSTOMERS
Paisley Properties Limited. Trading from:
17 Commercial Road, Skelmanthorpe, Huddersfield, HD8 9DA
75-77 Northgate, Almondbury, Huddersfield, HD5 8RX
4 Blacker Road, Mapplewell, Barnsley, S75 6BW
Registered address is Simpson Wood Accountants, Bank Chambers, Market Street, Huddersfield, HD1 2EW. Company Number 08081006
Storage of Your Data
In all cases we will hold your personal information securely, either in hard copy on our property files or digitally within our software. We use Vebra Alto as our software provider, a known and trusted estate agency database company and Office 365.
As a customer or user of our services your details may be added to our mailing list and we may send you information regarding other relevant services we can provided to you. You will be able to unsubscribe to these emails at any time.
We will retain the personal information we hold for up to 6 years, because the time limit for any party to initiate civil action against us should they believe they have a claim is 6 years.
As a customer or user of our services you have the following rights –
- A right to be informed about our collection and use of personal information;
- A right of access to the personal information we hold about you;
- A right to rectification if any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete;
- A right to ask us to delete any personal information held about you unless we are obliged to retain the information for other legal reasons;
- A right to restrict or prevent the processing of your personal information;
- A right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- A right to object to the use of your data for particular purposes.
This Policy applies only to your use of services from Paisley Properties Limited.
If you have any questions about our policies or have cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will address your concerns and attempt to solve the problem to your satisfaction. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
More information on your rights is available from the Information Commissioner’s Office www.ico.org.uk